I, for membership fee paid in hand, do hereby apply for membership in Energy Light Center, a private membership organization. With the signing of this membership agreement, I/we accept the offer made to become a member of Energy Light Center and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article I of Energy Light Center’s Articles of Association.
1. This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, and political freedom of every member and citizen of the United States of America. We believe and affirm that the Constitution of the United States is one of the best documents ever devised by man, and the signers of the Declaration of Independence did so out of love for their country.
2. We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, right to contract, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the federal and state constitutions and statutes. We strive to maintain and improve the civil rights, constitutional guarantees, freedom of choice in health care and political freedom of every member of this Association.
IT IS HEREBY Declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the First and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various state constitutions. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
3. We declare the basic right of all our members to select spokesmen from our number who could be expected to give wisest counsel and advice concerning the need for physical and mental health care assistance and to select from our number those members who are the most skilled to assist and facilitate the actual performance and delivery of care.
4. We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and modalities that we think best for assessing and preventing illness of our minds and bodies and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness. We proclaim and reserve the right to include health options that include, but are not limited to, cutting edge modalities and therapies practiced or used by any types of healers or therapists or practitioners the world over, whether traditional or nontraditional, conventional or unconventional.
5. The mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of quality care and the most effective methods available. We emphasize our member’s health condition, and not merely the symptoms experienced. Our Association understands that wellness has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology. The Association provides comprehensive, conventional, complementary, alternative care and advanced technologies for all aspects of a member’s health and provides the most effective means of care at an affordable fee. More specifically, our Association provides members with the following services and products to include: Energy Enhancement System (EE System) Sessions, Meditation and Essential Oils for the benefit to its members.
6. The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the principles and purposes heretofore declared.